Monday, August 4, 2008

Charlton Heston's Butt

We were having a "party" and movie night last night. We were watching the 1959 version of Jule Verne's Journey to the Center of the Earth when the following declaration was made by my male teenage cousin, whom I shall call Mullet Man.

"The only butt that I like seeing is-"

Lori and Wonder Boy tried to cut him off due to the presence of my younger cousins, but I begged for him to continue, due to my curiosity.

"The only butt that I like seeing is Charlton Heston's. It is a pretty cool butt."

I believe that this conversation was brought on by seeing Pat Boone shirtless.

"Manly!" as Mullet Man and I said.

The short shorts he wore in the movie were unanimously declared to be unmanly by all present.

2 comments:

Lori L said...

It's sort of sad, isn't it, that we think we are the best judges of good butts and what shorts are manly.

just me said...

I can't help what my cousin said.