Sunday, May 11, 2008

The Cover Fairy, Also Known as the Never Ending Saga

The fairy on the front of the calender was repeated inside of the calender, so, over the six calenders, Lori and I painted dresses on twelve of these fairies pictures (six each). The picture was actually a pretty nice fairy picture, except for the naked part. I can't say that I blame the fairies for going around virtually naked (most of them had on floaty fabric). It's really just part of being a fairy, I guess.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Here's my very first fairy. It's in the calender for my little cousin.


Here's Lori's first fairy (also for my cousin). She went for the flower dress effect.


Here's Lori's second fairy, also in the calender for my cousin.


Here's my second fairy.


Here's my third fairy (in calender # 2,which was for an adult).


My fourth fairy, also in calender # 2


Lori's third fairy, calender # 2. Lori went for daring with the polka dots.


Then Lori did this.


Detail.


Calender #3. This is the first time that I glittered up the word "Fairies." I hadn't realized that I went for the little black dress with luxuriant hair twice. I guess I sort of lost track of my fairies.


This was the last of the cover fairies I did. When I finished it, I felt a little sad.


Lori went for daring polka dots again for the cover of calender #3, but this time in red and blue.


Lori repeated her bug collector fairy. I believe she said that is was her favorite.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There will be more fairy pictures coming, my dear readers. Some days, I think that there will always and eternally be more fairy pictures, but then I realize that I am wrong.

3 comments:

Jane said...

Oh! I love the glittery fairies!
LOVE them!
I think my favorite is bug collector fairy too.
I hope we get to see the fairy in the orange shorts! LOL!

Anonymous said...

I love bug collector fairy (I laughed heartily) and I coveted daring polka dot fairy's dress for my sister's wedding. Maybe I will grow long, luxurious hair for the event.....

Small City Scenes said...

LOVE IT!!! I have that calendar. what a great idea. MB